Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Will you bee mine?

Been taking a bit of a hiatus ... like you haven't noticed. I've been working on compiling all of Megan's pics and posts from the past year. The good news is that I've been stockpiling pictures and videos for the better part of two months.



A month or so ago we were cleaning out Megan's closets as we transitioned her to the big girl room. While doing that Megan saw her bee costume from Halloween a year-and-a-half ago. She was adamant to try it on. Almost blatantly demanding to do so. We bought it big ... remember, she wore a winter coat under it. But still ... I had my doubts on whether this thing would fit. 

As you can see, she rocked it. And loved it. So much so, she refused to eat lunch unless she wore it. It was all we could do to get her out of it for nap time. Since then, she hasn't asked for the bee costume again. So perhaps it was a momentary want.

2 comments:

Sarah and Jake said...

Un-bee-lievably cute!

Courtney said...

aw man...bee-ten to the pun punch.

I do love a costume though...and I love a meg in a costume even more!