Thursday, August 25, 2011

FEED ME!

(Photo courtesy of Emily Malone)

What you see is not a human being. It is a great white whale, at least according to his dietary habits. I have never seen a kid this hungry. Poor Jillian. When one bottle is done, I swear it seems like 30 minutes  pass before he's asking for more. At this rate, by the time he's a teenager, we will need a second mortgage just to pay our grocery bill. Thank goodness Jillian's company keeps us in free formula for the time being otherwise I might already be filling out applications for a second job.

Colin just had his two month checkup and he has gained four pounds since being born. He's now a robust 11.5 lbs. And he's gained four inches in length, up to 23 inches. I like this growth rate. It's pretty much a given he's going to be 6'7 at this point with a vertical that Blake Griffin would shiver at. His future career path as the next Larry Bird is on track. In fact I'm headed to the car dealership down the street to see if I can get a sweet ride as collateral off his future earnings.

I was going to start him working on his jump shot last night. But then he got hungry and started crying. What a baby.

No comments: